Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Albany a fun place to be? YES it is.

For several weekends in a row, there's been no reason to leave New Albany for entertainment. We're on a roll and I love it. Yesterday we had perfect weather for the Fourth Annual Historic Home Tour. I'm not sure what's up next weekend but I have no doubt there will be something.

In recent Ted news, I've acquired a video camera. I'm not putting away the Nikon quite yet, but you can expect to see more videos of people having fun and doing good stuff in New Albany.

The acquisition was a strategic one. Video is a great way to tell the story of a place. We have great neighborhoods in New Albany. We need to work on telling the positive stories taking place here for prospective homebuyers, renters, and investors.

My first contribution is a short clip of highlights from the Home Tour. Sadly, I couldn't hit all the homes.

3 comments:

BeckyBee said...

Cool! We gotta get you some more film... for longer clips!

TedF said...

Ha. Actually, I only got to 4 homes. That's why it's short. I'll make sure to hit them all next year.

shirley baird said...

Great job Ted, you got my favorite house and favorite garden of the tour.